Golden socks ,Cracking Premium Accounts,Black hat seo,White hat seo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keywords

Latest topics

» bestbuyrdp.com
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 pm by ~Drana~

» 12/1/2016 http proxy
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:09 pm by ~Drana~

» blazeservr.com (Buy Cheap Rdp
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:52 pm by ~Drana~

» 11/1/2016 proxy
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:43 pm by ~Drana~

» 11/1/2016 Socks 5
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:41 pm by ~Drana~

» Give Suggestion
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm by ~Drana~

» yippy chat messenger back
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:43 am by ~Drana~

» vps open toss
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:58 pm by emconga

» 03/11/2013
 The Rules Of Introduction Section Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:20 pm by ~Drana~

Top posting users this month

No user

I forgot my password

The Rules Of Introduction Section

~Drana~
    Admin

The Rules Of Introduction Section Empty The Rules Of Introduction Section

Post by ~Drana~ Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:43 am

I could put here a bunch of rules to users made a proper introduction but is proved that users don t follow rules.

Basic there is a few points that should be follow

Remember all introductions are auto moderated and all must be review by the administrators before be approved to public and allow the users reply in others sections.

If you are a girl and will love have access to the girls and debate about girls stuff you should say in the introduction you made that you are GIRL.

If you real want the introduction be approved you should give us some basic information is not that anyone here wanna date any of you is just to make it polite.

With all this say a proper introduction should have something like this;

example:

hi my name is boss i'm from portugal i'm a male and i have found devil-group looking for that booter to boot all the chat rooms users that boring me and my hobby is be bad in the morning half bad in the afternoon and a angel sleeping

Is not ask that to much right ?

1.Name
    2.Age
    3.Hoobies
    4.Gender
    5. Location
    6.And from where did u know about Backtrack-Group

you make it u ready to go

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am